Create the components that power success |
CNC Machinist (Milling)
Theres never been a better time to join Rolls-Royce as a CNC Machinist (Milling). Weve become a leading industry supplier in the US – and were still growing. In fact, more Rolls-Royce products are built right here than anywhere else in the world. Our reputation is backed up by our engineering – both have been recognized by the president of the United States as setting a whole new standard of excellence. And through our broad range of products, youll enjoy the perfect environment to build your career as a machinist.
Rolls-Royce is a global business, providing power systems for use on land, at sea and in the air. We have an enviable broad-based business portfolio, with leading positions in each of the global markets in which we operate. That success is down to our people – they share an absolute determination to achieve excellence in all they do.
As a CNC Machinist (Milling) your main responsibilities will involve:
- Operating manual and CNC machines
- Using engineering drawings to select machines and tools
- Writing simple CNC programs
- Setting up irregularly shaped castings
- Operating cranes, forklifts and material handling equipment
As a CNC Machinist (Milling) your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Experience of operating several types of CNC machines and controllers
- The ability to set up and machine parts from blueprints
- A track record of working at or below standard hours with little or no rework
- A solid understanding of statistical process control and how to maintain run charts
- A good knowledge of machine operating effectiveness and efficiency (OEE) as well as how to maintain OEE machine measures
To apply for this position please visit https://rollsroyce.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en-GB&job=00033623
Rolls-Royce is committed to equal employment opportunity and a barrier-free employment process.
Rolls-Royce is a military friendly employer.
CareerBuilder - 17 months ago
Rolls-Royce plc is a global company providing power on land, sea, and air. The company has established leading positions in civil aerospace,...