Associate Professional: Project Management
Remote Work Authorized
Mar 5, 2013, 4:06:37 PM
Essential Job Functions
- Assists in establishing objectives for small to medium sized projects to achieve business results by established, critical dates.
- Assists in coordinating deliverables for small to medium sized projects. Ensures adherence to schedules, deadlines, and products. Escalates matters of significance as appropriate.
- Assists in monitoring and redefining project objectives to respond to changes in the business environment. Provides requested data or information to support changes.
- Assist in coordinating inter-project dependencies, resource allocation, release planning, technology and architecture to meet business needs.
- Assists in planning, coordinating, and monitoring of the budget for a small to medium sized projects to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Monitors progress of project requirements and provides reports/updates to appropriate management, boards and committees, and business function managers to support projects in achieving the intended business results.
- Interacts with client program sponsor and program steering board to communicate program issues and progress.
- Assists in coordinating change in project direction, scope, benefits, costs, and timing while minimizing financial risks. Ensures adherence to same.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, information technology, engineering or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience in project planning
- Experience working with project management methodology including budget development, project planning, control and assurance methodologies, project management software and finance and accounting concepts and practices
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Good Interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
CSC - 13 months ago
For over 50 years, CSC has been a leader in the global IT industry.
Early on, we were instrumental in the rise of the U.S. space...