Are you willing to participate in and support a fun atmosphere of education, training, development, and motivation while maximizing sales and profits?
If you are a high-energy leader and team player who shares our values and who takes pride in development for success, check out what it takes to be a Sales and Sales Team Member for Oreck.
Successful candidates possess a sales focused, consumer-centric retail background, as well as knowledge, skills and abilities that include:
- Delivering in a high sales performance environment and displays friendly responsive consumer service
- Set the example for a sense of urgency and positive attitude
- Assist in recruiting team members and building store talent
- Exercise company sponsored merchandising and presentation skills
- Perform various types of service including tune-ups and repairs
- Ensure all service leaves store per Oreck standards and timelines
- Execute company procedures and policies in a manner consistent with Oreck's Core Values
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior sales experience in consumer product, specialty retail, or large retail mass merchant
- Understanding of their role in profit and revenue contribution
- Knowledge of retail point of sale systems including inventory management
Oreck - 14 months ago
Founded by David Oreck in 1963, Oreck Corporation began as a manufacturer of upright vacuum cleaners for the U.S. hotel industry. Today the...