Coordinates daily assignments and work flow of front office, acts as a liaison for clinical sites and billing/coding department to answer questions, and assists in training other clinical support staff.
- Coordinate daily assignments and work flow of front office at multiple locations.
- Implement and monitor policies and procedures.
- Communicate with other Invision Sally Jobe locations and physician offices regarding concerns.
- Attend Lead meetings.
- Assist with transcription program to ensure all reports are completed.
- Work with various medical programs (i.e. RIS, VSDM, MRS, Televox, Zirmed, etc.)
- May assist Site Manager with projects/issues that arise pertinent to the front desk.
- Assist as a Registrar as needed.
- Perform monthly audits on staff in assigned region.
- Assist with corrections in VSDM (scanning system.
- May assist Outpatient Registration Manager with employee feedback, performance reviews, payroll, scheduling, and PTO coordination
- Assist Lead Trainer in training new employees at site and is a contact to answer questions and concerns.
- Clerical experience in a healthcare setting required
- Previous leadership role required
- Basic medical terminology required
- Extensive insurance knowledge required
- Intermediate computer skills including Word and Excel and must type at least 40 wpm
- Excellent organizational skills
- Decision making experience
- Exceptional customer service
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work various locations/shifts as needed and have reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED
RIA/Invision Sally Jobe - 19 months ago
Radiology Imaging Associates (RIA) has been a progressive provider of professional services for diagnostic imaging in the South Denver area...