our client in nyc is looking for a compliance auditor / tax editor. This is a right to hire position. If interested, please apply to this ad or send your resume and contact details with the job number and job title in the subject line to email@example.com Responsibilities: Create expert analytical writing and analysis for state tax products in concise, comprehensive plain business English. *This position is based in NY but we are open to considering candidates anywhere in the US. First choice would be for candidates to be in nyc Position requires strong research and analytical skills to interpret and analyze tax legislation, cases, regulations, rulings, procedures and other guidance in a wide variety of state tax areas. |
• Must have practical experience in corporate income and franchise tax transactions, allocation & apportionment, sales and use, pass-through entities, credits & incentives, etc.
• Must have an understanding of the workflow of professionals in the corporate, accounting and legal markets. Critical requirements:
• JD (LL.M. in taxation is a plus) and/or CPA.
• Plus at least 3 years of significant recent tax research, transaction, and/or planning experience.
• Strong writing ability in English; able to add sophisticated editorial insight; work quickly and accurately under pressure.
Creative Solutions Services, LLC - 14 months ago
There's no mystery behind how Black Box does business. The company distributes and supports voice and data networking infrastructure....