The Release Engineer is responsible for managing source code, builds and producing release artifacts, maintain and develop build automation scripts consistent with a continuous integration environment and deployment automation in the Development/QA lab. This individual will work closely with the Development, QA and Services Engineering teams as well as other departments throughout the company in automating Development processes and contributing to successful software releases.
This position is based in our Portsmouth, NH office
- Maintains and creates build and deployment automation scripts
- Work with developers and QA engineers to optimize their development and test environments
- Responsible for proper running and functionality of the Development and QA test environments
- Work with developers, QA and SE teams to identify and resolve build or deployment issues
- Responsible for maintenance of Source Control systems
- Ensures high quality build artifacts are packaged and ready for production deployments
- Maintains documentation and build/release tracking records consistent with audit requirements
- 1-3 years’ experience in Release Engineering
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- Expertise with Source Control systems (SVN, Git, etc.)
- Expertise with Build tools such as Jenkins and Build Forge
- Experience with Continuous Integration Environments
- Strong scripting skills (perl, shell)
- Experience with Apache, Tomcat, Java
About Bottomline Technologies:
- Bachelor of Science of equivalent experience
Bottomline Technologies provides collaborative payment, invoice and document automation solutions to corporations, financial institutions and banks around the world. The company's solutions are used to streamline, automate and manage processes involving payments, invoicing, global cash management, supply chain finance and transactional documents. Organizations trust these solutions to meet their needs for cost reduction, competitive differentiation and optimization of working capital.
Serving industries such as financial services, insurance, health care, technology, communications, education, media, manufacturing and government, Bottomline provides products and services to approximately 80 of the Fortune 100 companies and 70 of the FTSE (Financial Times) 100 companies.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Please Note: Bottomline Technologies does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.
Bottomline Technologies helps you track both the bottom dollar and the bill. The company provides enterprise software for payment and...