DoD 8570 certified
MUST have one of the following completed IA certifications: CISSP-ISSMP, SSCP, CSIH, CISM, GCIA, GCIH or CEH. (Individuals lacking a current/active status of at least one of these IA certifications cannot be considered for these positions)
Position located in Chambersburg, PA Desired skills ITIL v3 Foundation certified Specific Job Description Candidate is familiar performing within a fixed price, performance-based environment where performance is based on pre-determined Service Level Agreement’s (SLA’s) or Acceptable Levels of Performance (ALP’s). Candidate is required to support the development, documentation and tracking of measurements and metrics relevant to the ALP’s. Member of the CND team supporting DISA GSM-O program. Interfaces with Government counterparts, both CONUS and OCONUS, as well as other LM and subcontractor team members.
The candidate will work as a member of the Computer Network Defense (CND) Team, responsible for maintaining the integrity and security of enterprise-wide systems and networks. The CND Team further supports security initiatives through predictive and reactive analysis, and by articulating emerging trends to leadership and staff.
Team duties include but are not limited to:
- Employ advanced forensic tools and techniques for network attack reconstruction.
- Perform network traffic analysis utilizing raw packet data, net flow, IDS, IPS and custom sensor output ,as it pertains to the cyber security of communications networks.
- Correlate actionable security events from various sources, including Security Information Management System (SIMS) data and develop unique correlation techniques.
- Utilize knowledge of attack signatures, tactics, techniques and procedures to aid in the detection of Zero-Day attacks.
o determining the incidents‘ nature and formulating responses
- Participate in the coordination of resources during enterprise incident response efforts.
- Interface with external entities including law enforcement organizations, intelligence community organizations and other government agencies, e.g., the Department of Defense.
- Provide limited analysis of incidents for the customers by:
o identifying and providing the ability to surge during emergencies
o correlating event and incident data
o determining possible effects on the DISN and on networks of customers and other organizations
- Review threat data from various sources and aid in the development of custom signatures for Open Source and COTs IDS.
- Provide CND server admin and maintenance of the EMS workstations, servers, intrusion detection systems, and other associated equipment
- Assess server security posture
- Ensure security plan compliance
- Ensure configuration changes do not adversely impact the server security
- Perform Net Assurance-related audits and logging
- Implement Vulnerability Management System (VMS) and IAVA compliance
- Monitor servers
- Provide user administration and logistics support.
- Install, configure and monitor CND security-relevant network components
- Ensure that C&A reqs are satisfied; manage reqs for class & unclass networks Perform infrastructure monitoring and performance assessment and new req analysis and support
- For new equipment: order, inspect and inventory the equipment; determine outside support installation requirements; and update equipment security information
- Maintain the Integrated Configuration and Tracking System (ICATS) and other configuration databases, ensure security posture integrity during system outages, coordinate configuration changes with the Designated Approving Authority (DAA) for changes in security posture or status, and maintain security documentation for hardware and software baselines and maintenance logs
- Provide support to serviced components and appropriate Government oversight entities by implementing DoD-wide Red Team: notifications, reports, assessments, coordination, information collection, performance measurement, requirements identification, and feedback.
- Monitor the implementation of IAVAs
- De-conflict component and information specific IAVA guidance Standard Job Description Provides security engineering designs and implementation in all aspects of Information Assurance and Information Security (InfoSec) Engineering. Assesses and mitigates system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle; validates system security requirements definition and analysis; establishes system security designs; implements security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures; verifies security requirements; performs system certification and accreditation planning and testing and liaison activities, and supports secure systems operations and maintenance. Security Clearance TS/SCI Typical Minimums Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Considered career, or journey, level. LMCareers Business Unit ESS0999 IS&GS-DEFENSE (S8200) Business Area Info Systems & Global Sol Program GSM-O Department 9026024:DISA GSM_OS Job Class Information Technology Job Category Experienced Professional City Chambersburg State Pennsylvania Relocation Available No Work Schedule STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a day Req Type Task Order/IDIQ Direct/Indirect Direct Shift First
Lockheed Martin Corporation - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -
Unwavering sense of purpose.
Our employees are the core of our business here at...