Senior Clinical Analyst |
The primary objective of the Senior Clinical Analyst will be to support the core data and reporting analyst needs of two new Medicare Clinical programs. Support for these programs will include:
- Participating in program launch meetings
- Developing data infrastructure and reporting templates
- Coordinating the receipt of weekly membership and fulfillment files
- Analyzing operations productivity against customer targets
- Working with data applications such as Access, SQL or Oracle to create databases necessary to support the business operations
Additional Preferred Assets:
- At least a Bachelorâ€™s Degree level of education (healthcare or business related preferred)
- Prior experience supporting clinical program operations
- Computer proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications
OptumHealth is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
- Previous experience working for an insurance company or other managed care setting
- Experience working with Medicare Clinical Programs
OptumHealth helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their health care needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
At OptumHealth, you will perform within an innovative culture that's focused on transformational change in the health care system. You will leverage your skills across a diverse and multi-faceted business. And you will make contributions that will have an impact that's greater than you've ever imagined.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
UnitedHealth Group - 18 months ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...