Crane Aerospace & Electronics supplies critical systems and components to the aerospace and defense markets. You’ll find Crane Aerospace & Electronics in some of the toughest environments: from engines to landing gear; from satellites to medical implants and from missiles to unmanned aerial systems (UAS).
Are you a strong leader? Do you like improving current business systems, software, and hardware? Do you strive on making sure everything is running smoothly within the company? If this sounds like you, we want you to be our Business Systems Analyst II here at Crane Aerospace & Electronics.
As a Business System Analyst you provide day-to-day support of Oracle E-Business Suite-Financials modules (GL, FA, AR, Cash Management), Time Keeping and other Business Data functions. You provide assistance in managing, upgrading, implementing, supporting, troubleshooting and documenting business systems, software and hardware. Experience with Oracle Applications R12 is a must...
- Process design, system configuration, testing, development specification and end user training
- Develop and support an effective user and super-user community
- Analyze complex work processes for improvement opportunities
- Anticipate key business issues, and implement comprehensive recommendations
- Build relationships across the organization to gain buy-in and move initiatives forward. Participate in the design of a high quality application architecture that meets organization’s business requirements.
Special Work Conditions
- 4+ years Oracle EBS Release 11i or 12 in experience in an application support or consulting role
- Full cycle Oracle EBS implementation or major upgrade experience
- Expert in the setup and integration points of multiple oracle e-business suite modules in the area of financials; experience in Project Accounting is a plus
- Experience with AIM/OUM methodology, Business Process Engineering and/or similar ERP implementation methodologies
- System development life cycle (SDLC) proficiency
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel to other sire locations in the US is required
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- Applicants selected could be subject to a government security investigation and must meet the eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Eligibility requirements include U.S. nationals and permanent residents (Green Card).
Crane Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Crane Aerospace & Electronics - 4 months ago