As a Retail Merchandiser, you will be responsible and accountable for completing assigned in-store merchandising activities to meet or exceed the customer's expectations. You will record and communicate required data regarding the execution of work and will represent Procter & Gamble at store level. These activities may include, but are not limited to: planogram resets, store remodels, POP/POS placement, data collection, display building, and new item placement. Retail Merchandisers are on-call resources that typically work 15-24 hours per week. Specific days and hours are determined on an individual basis based on the needs of the work in that area. There is no guarantee of hours.
In order to perform the work described above, all applicants should:
Have and be able to display:
Be able to do the following, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Being able to work well with others
- Ability to use appropriate technology for your position (i.e. handheld computer, phone)
- Ability to work at various heights setting up displays, fixtures, shelving and products, which may require bending at the waist/knees and squatting frequently
- Tolerate exposure to store and warehouse conditions including wide variances in temperature, dust and dirt
We are seeking individuals who are looking for PERMANENT PART-TIME WORK. This position DOES NOT LEAD TO FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT.
- Must be available up to 5 days per week, minimum 3 days per week
- Candidates must be able to lift 40-50 pounds
All applicants must:
Have access to the internet
Have reliable means of transportation and be able to spend up to 30% of the day traveling to and from accounts safely in city, rural and expressway conditions. **Candidate may require a valid driver's license and proof of insurance
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No immigration sponsorship is available for this position. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency except in some areas that in Procter & Gamble's sole discretion require highly specialized backgrounds.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
P&G serves approximately 4.6 billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of...