About MotionPoint Corporation
At MotionPoint Corporation, you'll find an energetic, fast-paced setting that develops and promotes motivated, talented individuals. At MotionPoint, we value talent, initiative, creativity and diversity. MotionPoint has been ranked as one of the best places to work in Florida by both Florida Trend magazine and South Florida Business Journal .
MotionPoint Corporation is one of the fastest growing companies in the United States and is the leading provider of website translation and globalization technology on the planet. MotionPoint’s client list includes many Fortune 500 companies and spans the travel, e-commerce, financial services, healthcare and government sectors. Clients include Akamai, Best Buy, Citibank, Delta Air Lines, Estee Lauder, Ford, GE and hundreds more.
MotionPoint’s unique and cost-effective solutions allow companies to add multi-lingual functionality to any website in a way that keeps the translated site “in sync” even as the original site changes over time. This proprietary process combines human translation with patented technology to reproduce the full functionality of a website in any language and optimize the user experience for markets all over the world.
Market Research Analyst
MotionPoint Market Research Analysts exceed client expectations by analyzing user behavior on client websites, identifying gaps in the performance of these websites in specific target markets, leveraging their native understanding of the target market to generate hypotheses explaining this user behavior, and testing the ability of these hypotheses to increase the performance of client websites within specified target markets. They do this by understanding the client’s goals, developing hypotheses that address those goals, and then testing these recommendations in measurable ways.
The Ideal Candidate is …
- Understands client goals & target market.
- Identifies gaps in website performance.
- Creates and tests hypotheses that close website performance gaps in target market(s).
- Conducts in-language keyword research, website usability and traffic analyses using website analytics.
- Documents and presents market specific Best Practice Research and Case Studies to clients.
"MotionPointers” take great pride in surprising and delighting clients. Our work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a results-oriented culture that demands intelligence, teamwork and follow-through.
- Passionate about his or her work;
- An experienced online marketer;
- Skilled with website analytics packages;
- Extremely quantitative & analytical;
- An excellent communicator (both written & spoken);
- Possesses a native understanding of a key target market among MotionPoint clients (e.g., China, Japan, Germany, etc.);
- A South Florida resident.
MotionPoint values diversity of culture and thought. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. MotionPoint is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
MotionPoint - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard