Provide survey coordination and support for our client companies and coordinate the activities of several survey crews on survey related projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and GIS Mapping software
- Responsible for overseeing projects which will require the following
- Location of real property boundaries
- Platting and laying out land and subdivisions of land
- Preparing and perpetuating maps, plats, and field note records of easements and real property descriptions.
- Responsible for preparation of all project related documentation
- Responsible for the evaluation and design of survey specifications and survey plans
- Responsible for ensuring that surveys are conducted in the proper manner including
- Completing the activities for pipeline route selection
- Completion of the control survey
- Coordination of the civil survey of proposed pipeline route
- Completion of As Built Surveys
- Responsible for taking all the information from the selected route and preparing a topographical map
- Coordination and interfacing with our client companies and with other sub contractors involved in the project
- Coordination with other in-house disciplines
- Responsible for completing assigned projects on schedule
- Ensure that project documentation is submitted in a timely manner
- Responsible for coordination of the activities of the survey crews (can coordinate more than one crew and one project at a time)
- Familiar with survey calculations to lay out points in the field and ability to interpret engineering drawings/plans
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience with GIS survey related equipment and related industry codes and regulations
- Excellent communication skills to interface with customer base and sub contractors.
- Excellent organization, coordination and people skills.
- Must have current License to practice land surveying in the states that projects are being performed.
- 4 year relevant degree
- 2 -5 Years experience
EMS, USA - 14 months ago