- Up to $55 ,000 Depending on Experience
Advantages of this Position:
- Innovative non-profit
- Growing organization
- High visibility role with exciting challenges!
- Provide exceptional and high-level support to the President-CEO while also working directly with other senior-level leaders and Board of Trustees.
Traits & Skills Required:
- Bachelors degree required
- At least 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant to senior leader
- Exemplary communication skills to include written, verbal and interpersonal
- Master at planning, organizing and efficient time management
- Must have positive attitude and willingness to take on varying responsibilities with enthusiasm
- Travis Mangum, CPC | Recruiter | Deacon Recruiting |
Deacon Recruiting - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard