Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 9 months
In need of a contractor for the TCAS(Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance System) engineering group and is experienced with TCAS DO-185B MOPS certification.
- Provides expert consultation in one or more areas for the design, development and implementation of technical products and systems.
- Support the Verification and Validation of the TCAS function in the A350 AESS to show compliance to the RTCA DO-185B TCAS MOPS.
- Support the effort to certify the TCAS function to TSO C119c.
- This job requires coordination with the FAA and access to specialized TCAS equipment located in Redmond, WA.
- The contractor will be involved with developing System-level Test Procedures to show compliance the TCAS DO-185B MOPS specification.
- The test procedure development will include tasks such as writing test procedures, reviewing test procedures, tracing test procedures to the system requirements and writing test reports.
- Recognized as technical leader and resource.
- Recommends alterations and enhancements to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- Responsible for all internal activities and product development.
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering and at least 8+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- US Citizenship
- The contractor must be experienced in the lab environment and be able to work with lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, RF signal generators and spectrum analyzers.
- The contractor should be experienced with the FAA certification process and be able to provide test artifacts to support equipment TSO (Tecnical Standard Order) certification.