Eaton Corporation’s Power and Motion Controls Division of Eaton Aerospace has an opening for a Customer Support Representative. The position is based in Jackson, MS.
The Jackson facility has approximately 500 employees and is a leader in the design, development, manufacture and delivery of Aerospace hydraulic components, systems and services to the global aftermarket and OEM markets.
No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate geographic area or reasonable commuting distance of Jackson, MS, will be considered for this position.
- Responsible for meeting incoming bookings and contribute to overall sales by upselling products as an extension of the sales force
- Functions as primary focal point of contact for assigned customer related inquiries and represents the voice of the customer within the facility.
- Performs contract review of all orders for customer requirements to ensure that the Associate Representative (i.e., Order Administration) is processing orders per negotiated requirements including importing and exporting requirements.
- Accountable for ensuring orders are received into the ERP system and/or other support databases. Accountable for ensuring demand alignment.
- Accountable for ensuring that the customer’s supplier web-based purchasing systems requirements are being fulfilled.
- Assures compliance with all export control regulations - ITAR.
- Provides continuous feedback to the customer on order status throughout the production cycle by providing proactive communication with the customer in anticipation of customers’ needs.
- Coordinates the internal activities of all departments involved in achieving customer commitments. Coordinates resolving issues by achieving a mutually acceptable solution between Eaton and the customer. Represents Eaton in delivering plant recovery plans.
- Assesses market channel delivery options (direct or through distribution).
- Coordinates and supports in negotiating contract pricing, delivery, administrative requirements and conditions ensuring compliance with Eaton’s policies, terms and conditions from proposal through shipment.
- Manages Customer Metrics - Customer Complaint Process and keeps customer database updated with all activities and maintains all records for account responsibility.
- Represents the company at customer review meetings (on and potentially at off-site meetings).
- Understands FAA requirements for repair and PMA purchases.
- Understands CAS/TINA requirements.
- Understands D-Trade requirements.
- Assesses current practices for continuous process improvements
Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of $22.0 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers...