EVRAZ North America is one of the most diversified steel manufactures in North America; headquartered in Chicago, Illinois with manufacturing facilities in the United States (Portland, Or.; Pueblo, Co.; Claymont, Del.) and Canada (Regina, Saskatchewan; Calgary, Camrose; Red Deer, Alberta; and Surrey, British Columbia). EVRAZ North America is a wholly owned subsidiary of EVRAZ Group S.A., one of the largest vertically integrated steel and mining businesses in the world. Our diverse range of manufacturing capabilities allows us to produce a wide array of specialty steel products: plate, coiled plate, welded and seamless pipe for oil and gas applications, structural tubing, rail and wire rod / bar. We take a dynamic approach to manufacturing, using the production flexibility of our facilities to respond quickly to changes in the market for maximum efficiency and cost savings.
We are seeking an IT Business Systems Analyst to join our growing IT team. This position will be located in our Claymont, Delaware facility and the ideal candidate must be willing to relocate to Delaware.
As an IT Business Systems Analyst you will test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
Additional responsibilities of the IT Business Systems Analyst include:
- Progressing OpenEdge programming on UNIX platform (IBM AIX).
- Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguish user requests from underlying true needs.
- Driving and challenging units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Proactively communicating and collaborating with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: functional requirements, requirements, use cases, screen and interface designs.
As an IT Business Systems Analyst you must have complex problem solving skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Additional requirements of the IT Business Systems Analyst include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Communication or other relevant degree.
- 3 years experience with Progress OpenEdge programming on a UNIX platform (IBM AIX), in a manufacturing or industrial environment, preferred.
- Understanding or experience with ERP software, desired.
- Oracle knowledge – eBusiness Suite, Oracle R12 upgrade experience considered an asset.
- Background in steel or similar industry considered an asset.
- Solid business intelligence and reporting experience (Hyperion or similar product) desired.
- Demonstrated project management capabilities considered an asset.
- Proven abilities with documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of interaction with all levels in organizations.
Qualified individuals should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All applicants must be legally able to work in the USA without sponsorship.
EVRAZ is an (EOE M/F/D/V) employer.
While we thank all those who apply, only those being actively considered for employment will be contacted.
At EVRAZ North America, we manufacture steel. We also manufacture excellence, drive success and build careers for our employees. Our people come from diverse backgrounds, but share a common set of values and the same goal of creating the best possible solution for our customers.
In addition to a competitive wage and generous benefits package, our employees share in the Company’s success through incentives like profit sharing. We provide opportunities for advancement and promote often from within—which means that a job at EVRAZ can take your career farther than you ever imagined.
Employee Benefits at EVRAZ North America as part of a total compensation package, EVRAZ provides excellent benefits to its North American employees.
- Competitive wages and an excellent quarterly Profit Participation bonus opportunity.
- Family Medical, Dental, Vision Care, Prescription coverage at minimal employee cost.
- Short and Long Term Disability programs.
- Company funded Retirement Plans.
- 401(k) plan with Company Match.
- Paid vacations.
- Apprenticeship and promotional opportunities for advancement within the company.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Wellness Program.
Evraz North America - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
EVRAZ North America is a leading steel manufacturer built on the pedigree of successful steel companies – formerly known as Oregon...