Production Employee (2 |
Full time Positions 1 - Regular Full Time Hours and 1 - Swing Shift Hours)
AmeriPride Services Inc. is recognized as one of the five largest uniform rental and linen supply companies in North America. AmeriPride Services has been delivering exceptional service to all of our customers since 1889.
Join our team as a Production Employee. This position is responsible for various laundry activities to supply linens, uniforms, and rugs to over 100,000 customers that receive AmeriPride Services every week.
The ideal candidate for this position will need to be able to be cross-trained to perform a variety of tasks that may include: receive and sort laundry, operate equipment such as washers, dryers, and ironers, and bundling of clean garments to be re-distributed to our customers. Quality workmanship and teamwork is essential.
Mender will also visually inspect garment/coverall for all mending needs.
Perform all mends necessary on each garment using the proper sewing and/or heat seal equipment. Each mender needs to record pieces mended identifying by style and number mended on daily paperwork.
- Ability to work in United States
- Proven record of positive work attendance
- Capability of understanding work instructions in English
- Basic Math reasoning skills.
- Ability to push, pull and potentially lift up to 100 pounds
- Comfortable with a fast-paced work environment that may be fluctuating temperatures and loud noise levels.
- Must be able to adhere to safety standards
- Previous production or laundry experience desired
AmeriPride Services offers a competitive pay and benefits package.
AmeriPride Services Inc., is an AA/EEO Employer M/F/D/V
AmeriPride Services, Inc. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard