Aquilent is seeking a Web Marketing and Communications Program Manager for a large, multi-project opportunity to lead the web marketing and communications efforts for a new Health and Human Services website. The person in this role will be responsible for success of multiple web marketing and communications initiatives.
- 15+ years professional experience, with at least 5 years experience leading large, multi-million dollar programs.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to effectively execute strategy and step back to view/analyze the big picture.
- Prior experience as a Program Manager of web marketing, web development, or communications projects
- Experience in reviewing contractual documents and, with the assistance of a contracts department, executing mods, incremental funding and/or subcontractor agreements.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer relationship management skills, and flexibility are a must
- Current certified PMI PMP is a plus
- Prior experience working for a large PR firm is highly desired.
Aquilent - 22 months ago