The Senior Marketing Program Manager will manage the Introduction Workshop series of events and webcast programs that drive lead generation and sales cycle acceleration. The role will be responsible for the full lifecycle of the programs, including management, planning, and execution.
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Drive attendance to Workshops in North America via email, online advertising, social media, direct mail and partner sponsorships.
- Align with regional sales teams and marketing campaign managers to create program calendars in support of regional and worldwide sales and marketing goals.
- Provide guidance and best practices for regional marketing team strategy, goals, and activities outside of North America
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to capture and refine content for program landing pages, email templates, online ads and printed marketing materials.
- Deliver regular communication to the field regarding program information, updates, expected involvement and access to promotional materials.
- Ensure Introductory Workshops are staffed by adequate levels of Sales Engineering resources
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures and systems (registration, CRM, reporting) to capture efficiencies
- Manage vendor relationships, selection and contract negotiations.
- Contribute data driven insights to measure and improve the program.
- Provide leadership and guidance for team of 1-2 Program Coordinators
- Bachelors Degree (Masters preferred)
- 3-5 years marketing, events, or project management experience
- Exceptional cross-functional influencing and relationship building skills
- Driven self-starter with positive outlook, flexible nature, and tenacious work style
- Organizational and project management skills are essential; must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail and capable of making sound and timely decisions
- Outstanding oral, written, and interpersonal communication and customer service skills – ability to communicate information quickly and succinctly
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including advanced skills in Excel
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
MicroStrategy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Code: DM5263
MicroStrategy - 13 months ago
MicroStrategy knows you need the details to make a good plan. The company's enterprise intelligence software addresses functions such...