UPMC Centers for Rehab Services is hiring a casual part-time rehabilitation aide to work at our Gibsonia location. You will be responsible in assisting therapists in the treatment of patients under direct supervision of the therapist.
- Assist the therapists with the treatment of adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients while demonstrating knowledge of all safety, universal precautions
- Transport patients and adjunct equipment via prescribed vehicles between patient units, treatment centers and other designated areas in a safe, timely and professional manner
- Perform clerical responsibilities as required by the facility
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions required
- Previous experience as a therapy technician or nursing assistant is preferred
- CPR certification required
- Act 33/34/73 clearances required
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer.
UPMC - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
UPMC is one of the leading nonprofit health systems in the United States. A $10 billion integrated global health enterprise headquartered in...