Plan & schedule daily, weekly, and shutdown activities
• Supervise craftsmen on an as needed basis
• Maintain the SAP/PM CMMS
• Maintain and develop activities in support of the corporate Mechanical Integrity standard which include pressure vessels, storage tanks, pressure relieving devices, emergency shutdown systems, controls, and rotating equipment
• Complete reliability tasks as assigned
• Create and maintain files for equipment in the TDCC
• Maintain files for PM work orders, CQI's, and Mechanical Integrity
• Establish and control department procedures
• Prepares reports on plant equipment reliability on periodic basis.
• Conducts analyses to determine equipment failure mode and recommend solutions
• Interact and communicate ASME data for pressure equipment and pressure safety valves for mechanical integrity
• Interface with project engineering at project scope and definition phase
• Participates in project strategy planning
• Manage or assist the coordination and supervision of project field activities
This position requires a minimum of a B.S. degree in mechanical engineering, a related engineering degree, or 10 years of related experience. Must demonstrate supervisory and leadership ability. Working knowledge of project-related fields, such as piping, instrumentation, equipment, civil/structural, etc. In-depth understanding of environmental, OSHA, PSM regulations, and TDCC requirements. Familiarity with industry codes and standards (recommended and generally accepted good engineering practices or RAGAGEP) as well as familiarity with SAP/PM software a plus.
Arkema - 23 months ago
Arkema's into vinyl, but not in a weird way. The North American branch of France's Arkema manufactures many vinyl products, such...