Posting Job Title: Retail Sales Specialist (Floater)
Requisition #: 150467BR
Posting Location: Erie, PA, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Pro-actively sell all Time Warner Cable products and services to customers. Provide superior customer service assistance at the retail stores by responding to routine customer inquiries relevant to payment issues, general information, installation, changes in service, and service problems.
Floating between 2 - Erie, Pa locations and Ashtabula, OH
Essential Job Functions:
- Pro-actively sell to customers visiting the store to purchase additional products and services that offer value added benefits.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers both in the store and on the telephone.
- Complete orders for new sales, installs, upgrades, downgrades, disconnects and transfers.
- Respond to and correct service billing or sales related problems efficiently and effectively while following the prescribed department policies and procedures.
- Accept and process payments from customers.
- Reconcile daily cash in-take ensuring each drawer balances without any cash variances.
- Complete equipment transactions through exchanges, returns or issuance of new equipment
- Utilize computer to process customer information and answer customer questions regarding billing, equipment and entertainment options.
- Responsible for the completion and follow-up of customer accounts through interaction with other departments.
- Communicate customer concerns and requests to management. Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Minimum one-year sales experience in a fast paced, challenging sales environment.
- Minimum one-year customer service and cash handling experience.
- Must have flexibility in work schedule availability.
- Strong PC skills with the ability to learn complex billing systems and various software applications quickly. Must be able to understand, maneuver within, and interpret data from these software applications after a short training session. Must perform entries into the computer system quickly and accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to effectively listen comprehend and interact with internal and external customers.
- Must present a courteous, professional image to internal/external customers at all times.
- In a team focused environment, must demonstrate positive behaviors, be flexible and work well under pressure in a fast pace environment.
- Must have substantial aptitude skills in basic math, keyboarding, and spelling.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. Ability to write routine correspondence, reports, and memos. Must effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Must use good judgement at all times.
- Detail oriented with strong accuracy and problem solving skills.
- Must be resourceful, self-motivated, and self-sufficient and have the ability to take the initiative.
Bi-lingual skills preferably Spanish, a plus
Job Code: CBTWC 10/22/2013
FCC Unit_TWC: 6067
Controlling Establishment ID: 00490 - Erie Jordan Rd
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 9 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...