We are currently seeking a person to become a member of the IT Security & Controls Team. In this role you will be working directly with one of our customers in their Atlanta, GA office. You will be responsible for supporting the existing IT Security systems and monitoring processes as well as assisting with projects to expand/enhance the security programs. This role will act within the IT Security Operations Team and as part of the larger IT Security & Controls Team working on standard responsibilities and on small/midsize projects under the supervision/mentoring of Senior IT Security Operations Analyst/Information Security Officer. You will be responsible for the delivery of all assignments and standard daily/weekly/monthly assignments as directed by the Senior staff and for any assigned projects. You will be expected to complete all assignments and projects on time and within budget.
- 2-5 years experience in Information Technology/infrastructure setting or audit experience and demonstrate a strong capacity to become a security/compliance professional
- 1-5 years experience in security operations
- Exposure to Enterprise Risk, Audit, Regulatory compliance (PCI, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA)
- Experience in building and/or maintaining Vulnerability Management Programs
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to manage technical projects
- Vulnerability and Security Assessments
- Security Architecture, Design and Implementation
- Experience with or exposure to Risk Management and IT Audit.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, Windows Server and desktop fundamentals
- Knowledge of common security technologies such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, AntiVirus
- Knowledge of Common attacks and mitigation strategies
- Experience or exposure to security governance (corporate policies, audit remediation, drafting technical remediation to various regulations)
- Baseline knowledge of security monitoring techniques (log capture, sniffing, etc.)
- Security+, SSCP, and/or CISSP are a plus
- Exposure to Guardium, Cyber-Ark, nCircle and/or Websense solutions are a plus but not required.
This is a one year contract. References and criminal and financial background checks are required as part of the commitment to overall security we offer all of our customers.
About eSentire, Inc.
eSentire has reinvented enterprise network security by focusing on protecting your core assets
inside the network through our human driven, behavior-based solution. We turn the traditional
layered security approach on its ear as we assume your network is already compromised and
focus from the inside out by detecting behaviors indicative of advanced threats from criminals,
nation states or hactivists and even your own staff whether malicious or borne of ignorance. No
matter where you are we have your back 24x7x365. In aggregate, eSentire secures over 150 alternate asset management funds responsible for over $750B of combined assets under management. Our clients also include financial institutions, healthcare facilities, engineering, construction, energy, resources and government. For more information, please visit http://www.esentire.com.
eSentire, Inc. offers practical strategies to help guard the intellectual property of your enterprise. These methods include: Vulnerability...