Citizen Potawatomi Nation
JOB TITLE: Graphic Artist II
ORGANIZATIONAL UNIT: Corporate Communications
SUPERVISOR/DIRECTOR: Marketing Manager
Salary Range: DOE
JOB SUMMARY: Applicant will have experience and be advanced in Graphic Design. The purpose of this position is to provide Graphic Art Services for Citizen Potawatomi Nation Departments & Enterprises. Graphic Art Services designs, develops, maintains, and coordinates artwork product that includes still, motion, renderings, and conceptual work.
• Produce graphic art using InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Maintain a professional relationship and coordination with Marketing efforts of individual departments and enterprises
• Assists in the development and design of existing and proposed distribution system for display of developed artwork product
• Maintains a current knowledge base of existing and future software products in relation to product development
• Works at the Citizen Potawatomi Nation Festival.
• Other Administrative duties as are required.
• Ability to create two and/or three dimensional images depicting objects in motion or illustrating a process, using computer animation or modeling programs
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
• Extensive experience in ALL Adobe products.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• The ability to work well with others, including professional staff.
• Good organization and analytical skills.
• Working knowledge of PC and Apple computers.
• High Diploma or GED Equivalent.
• The ability to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time.
• The ability to do repetitive work at the computer is required.
• Stretching, bending, stooping, kneeling and some lifting may be required.
Normal office environment
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.
Closing Date: Feb.22nd, 2013 at 5:00 p.m.
The Citizen Potawatomi Nation, Family Violence Program provides a number of services to women and children who have been victims of domestic...