The Biller Solutions Division within Fiserv offers hosted technology solutions for consumer billing and payment to companies of all sizes and industries. Our solutions equip companies with the ability to offer their consumer base electronic paperless billing (e-bills) and electronic payments (one-time, card funded, recurring, registered, ACH funded, etc.) in channels including the company’s website, bank or financial institution websites, via the phone or through walk-in locations like Walmart. Our clients are varied and include small local water companies, medium sized regional electric utilities and large national auto lenders, credit card issuers and telco/wireless providers. We also operate a direct to consumer website called MyCheckFree.com.
The Senior Program Manager will lead a portfolio of high visibility programs of critical importance to Biller Solutions. The Senior Program Manager will define, structure, execute, and deliver these cross functional programs which will allow Biller Solutions to meet its strategic and financial objectives. The Senior Program Manager will report status and remediation plans to key stakeholders and executives.
· Deliver key programs, expected results, and desired outcomes
· Define, structure, and execute key programs and initiatives. Drive a portfolio of programs from planning and development to production. Programs managed typically span cross functional areas or may be group wide initiatives
· Define the overall scope of the program, create and maintain a consolidated timeline, and identify major milestones and associated dates for program activities
· Identify and lead stakeholders, instill program management approach, and define roles and responsibilities
· Manage dependencies among all aspects of the program
· Partner with functional and executive leadership to determine program metrics and report on program status to key stakeholders and business leaders
· Serve as primary internal interface for the program and overcome project hurdles. Resolve day-to-day operational problems and conflicts, and recommend improvements to meet program objectives
· Mentor project management team on job responsibilities and reinforce established project management processes.
Required Qualifications :
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
· Preferred specialization: Business, Finance, Engineering, or Computer Science
· Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or equivalent experience
Job Related Experience :
· 5+ years of program, or project management, on large scale programs
Additional Skills/Knowledge :
- Demonstrated history of successfully delivering large programs across complex, matrix organizations while coordinating multiple resources
- Experience presenting to executive management
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to identify better ways to approach opportunities and apply them on a large scale
- Problem-solving skills
- Must value quality and have very strong attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas
- Must be adaptable and willing to learn, be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
Travel Required :
· Occasional travel required when necessary. Less than 5% of time.
Preferred Qualifications :
Job Related Experience :
· Consulting experience preferred
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug -Free Workplace.ee Workplace.
Fiserv - 17 months ago
It's 10:30, America. Do you know where your money is? Fiserv does. The company provides financial services technology to banks,...