DEADLINE FOR INTERNAL BIDS: 2/28/12 at 3:30 p.m.
POSITION: Special Education Job Coach Paraprofessional
SCHEDULE: 6 hrs/day, 5 days/wk
STARTING DATE: ASAP
WORK YEAR: 2011-2012
SALARY: Per Paraprofessional Master Agreement (may be viewed at www.isd622.org )
FRINGE BENEFITS: Per Paraprofessional Master Agreement (may be viewed at www.isd622.org )
Two years of college or equivalent;
Able to lift 50 pounds and restrain students in emergency situations;
Clean driving record as will be required to drive students to work site(s) in district van.
1. CPR and First Aid Training;
2. Special Education Paraprofessional Training;
3. Crisis Prevention Intervention Training;
4. Experience working with students with disabilities;
5. Good written and verbal communication skills;
6. Must be able to work one-on-one with individual students and with small groups;
7. Experience working on a multi-disciplinary team;
8. Experience and/or training in behavior management.
k12jobspot.com - 2 years ago