WSP Environment & Energy is one of the world’s leading environmental and energy consultancies. We are currently looking for a Document Specialist in our Reston, VA office who is bright, enthusiastic, well-organized, and mature.
Primary position responsibilities include all stages of word processing and document production:
• formatting, editing, and proofing documents (reports, tables, letters, presentations) to conform with corporate style
• copying completed documents for transmission to clients
• acting as liaison for busy project director, coordinating reporting for group
• data entry as needed
Other responsibilities include:
• administrative activities (e.g., maintenance of filing systems, records maintenance, intra- and interoffice communications)
• serving as liaison for external file storage service (inventory maintenance, billing questions, coordination with staff)
• acting as backup receptionist during lunches, breaks, and the regular receptionist’s days off
• Must be skilled in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint required; Access and Adobe PDF Writer preferred).
• One to three years of experience in a professional services firm.
• Attention to detail is an absolute must.
• Creativity, flexibility, ingenuity, and self-motivation are expected.
• Ability to work with many different personalities.
• The successful candidate must enjoy multi-tasking and will be expected to work within a team and independently to prepare professional documents including letters, memoranda, technical reports, marketing packages, presentations, etc.
WSP Environment & Energy offers outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401(k), free parking, and highly competitive compensation. Challenging work assignments and an excellent career opportunity!
Please send resume with cover letter and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.