Title: Analyst, Customer Contract Admin
Location: Puerto Rico-Guaynabo-Bldg 10
Job Number: 12009246JOB TITLE: Analyst, Customer Contract Admin
At Cardinal Health, we''re developing the innovative products and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. Join a growing, global company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
Function: Sales Administration/Operations
Family: Customer Contract Administratn
What Customer Contract Administratn contributes to Cardinal Health
Customer Contract Administration is responsible for responding to RFIs and RFPs and coordinating administration of customer contract terms and conditions across multiple areas to maximize contract value.
What is expected of you for success in your role
- Demonstrates knowledge of basic concepts and principles of business metrics and analytical techniques/tools
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of how customers'' businesses relate to Cardinal Health''s overall product portfolio
- Utilizes report-writing and analytical skills and tools to provide meaningful business information
- Creates basic business analytics and generates reports
- Executes tasks in a simple, non-complex environment
- Works with others to provide customers a quality experience through effective communication; listens to internal/external customers'' needs and takes actions to meet them
What is expected of you and others at this level in Sales Administration/Operation for functional success
- Works to understand complex functional situations by paying attention to the details of the tasks at hand and by breaking them down into smaller pieces
- Demonstrates and executes on knowledge and understanding of relevant business process(es) (organization and/or function-specific processes) at various levels to ensure successful completion of project, process, etc.
- Uses deep subject matter/functional expertise, influence and process skills to help internal/external customers and stakeholders identify and meet their high priority needs while considering cultural and diversity implications.
- Identifies opportunities to improve efficiency while providing flawless transactions, services and products; manages monetary assets and other resources to optimize cost effectiveness.
- Measures and evaluates the effectiveness of protocols, programs or deliverables; compares measurement results to standards and takes
- Bachelors Degree or relevant experience.
- Minimum 2 years of general business experience
- basic computer skills
- strong communication skills
- customer service, problem solving and analytical skills required
Cardinal Health - 2 years ago
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a $108 billion health care services company that improves the...