Safety Summer Intern 2013
Sheldon Springs, VT
RockTenn (NYSE: RKT)
RockTenn is one of North America’s leading manufacturers of paperboard, containerboard, consumer and corrugated packaging and one of the world’s largest paper recyclers. Over the years, Rock-Tenn has outpaced its peers in revenues, profitability, EBITDA and stock price. We’ve done this by creating and following a bold strategy of: exceeding our customers' expectations every time, creating long-term shareholder value and encouraging and rewarding employee excellence.
Since its founding in 1936, Rock-Tenn has focused on developing packaging and paperboard products that bring high value to its customers, employees and shareholders. The company now operates approximately 240 facilities across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Chile and China. We employ 26,000 employees and are North America’s largest paper recycler, largest display manufacturer, largest pre-print linerboard producer, 2nd largest producer of containerboard and corrugated packaging, 2nd largest producer of coated recycled paperboard, and 2nd largest producer of folding cartons.
We have an exciting Safety Intern opportunity in Sheldon Springs, VT.
- Should be pursuing a Bachelor's Degree (BS) in Safety Sciences, Occupational Health and Safety, or equivalent from an accredited university with expected graduation in 2013, 2014 or 2015
- Must be dependable, well-organized, with the ability to work independently on multiple projects.
- Must be a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Results Driven and Customer Service focused.
- Must possess working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc).
At RockTenn, we seek to be the most respected in the industry. Our employees are committed to exceeding their customers' expectations -- every time. If you enjoy this shared commitment to excellence and discovering value where others haven’t we would like you to consider RockTenn as your employer of choice.
Rock-Tenn Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. M/F/D/V
Rock Tenn Company - 2 years ago