Req ID: 59122BR
Business Title: Plasma Center Screener / Technician
Sub-Business: BioLife Plasma Services
Location of Position: Ammon, ID
Improving Lives. Improving life for everyone . A subsidiary of Baxter Healthcare, BioLife is an industry leader in operating high quality plasmapheresis centers throughout the United States.
For specific location center operating hours visit: biolifeplasma.com.
Responsible for all Medical History job skills in order to screen new and repeat donors for eligibility to donate. May also perform entry-level Phlebotomy floor skills as assigned and trained to complete.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with federal, state, local and company-specific regulations related to quality of product, employee and donor safety and to the proper performance of day-to-day activities.
- Committed to meet customer service expectations, greeting donors as they enter and exit the building.
- Answer phones within reasonable timeframe.
- Maintain orderly filing system, purging records as needed.
- Take and record donor pulse, blood pressure, and temperature measures and monitor electronic donor questionnaire system.
- Perform fingerstick, test sample, and record other donor measures to include hematocrit, total protein and weight.
- Enter donor information into the Donor Information System (DIS).
- Prepare and assemble new and repeat donor charts
- Assemble collection containers for plasma donation.
- Coordinate donors to donor floor and compensate donors using the Debit Card system.
- Maintain complete and accurate records, in accordance with cGMP.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Ability to read and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and to maintain complete and accurate records.
- Good verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work as a team player.
- Doing Work that Matters:
Baxter provides its employees with comprehensive compensation and benefits. To view additional opportunities at Baxter and to learn more about the company, please visit our Web site at http://www.careers.baxter.com/. EOE M/F/D/V.
axter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX), is an American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily...