Is 100% of you looking to give 110%?
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs.
Operating in over 50 countries, we’re a global leader in survey-based market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media – and our work focuses on our people and our clients.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Ipsos ASI - The Advertising Research Specialists
Ipsos ASI offers a full range of advertising research solutions to help clients make the best decisions at all stages of the advertising development process and to maximize the return on their advertising investment. Our commitment is to provide holistic, integrated insights to advertisers that help in the development, evaluation, and improvement of their advertising efforts and, ultimately, to help them build stronger brands.
Research Analyst-Norwalk, CT
Under the Research Analytics Client Support group, the Research Analyst will:
- Apply, report, and interpret analytic models for proprietary advertising research measures.
- Plan, execute and report ad-hoc analytic projects to address specific client needs through database analysis, integration of learning across product lines, and/or retrospective analysis of client experience.
- Serve as advisor to Client Service on research design and analysis, guiding Client Service teams in best practices and evaluating alternatives to formulate authoritative recommendations.
- Periodically review overall advertising research needs for assigned clients to improve value of the research service and enrich the planning process.
- Work with Research Director to support Client Service proactively in new business initiatives.
Degree in marketing or in a related discipline such as economics, psychology, or social sciences with concentrated coursework in statistics and quantitative methods. Proficiency in statistical analysis and with SPSS, MS Excel, MS Access, and other applications used in the department preferred.
2+ years in marketing research including experience with survey research and/or behavioral data.
What do consumers think? Ipsos knows. A leading international market research firm, Ipsos helps its clients test and evaluate brands,...