Ski Rental Technician |
- : Full-Time, Seasonal. Specialty Sports Venture (SSV) Vail, CO.
Vail Resorts' retail and rental operations are conducted through Specialty Sports Venture (SSV), a majority owned subsidiary. SSV operates over 160 year-round and seasonal stores under 40 + retail brand names specializing in ski, bike, golf and fly fishing products and gear. We operate in world-class locations such as Aspen, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Telluride, Park City, Vail, Lake Tahoe, Denver’s Front Range and the San Francisco Bay Area.
• Service and repair merchandise according to established guidelines
• Complete accurate work order paperwork and prioritize work orders in an expedient manner
• Adhere to safety procedures regarding use of tools and equipment
• Maintain organization and cleanliness standards
• Use of chemicals is daily; wood glue, rubbing alcohol and spray adhesive
• Use of hand tools; screw drivers, power tools and screw shooters
• Ski and snowboard knowledge is not required but is extremely helpful
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Experience with basic service tools and machinery
• English fluency
• Ski and snowboard technician certified a plus
Compensation: Starting at $9.00 per hour, dependent upon experience
As a Vail Resorts employee you get way more than a paycheck or even a ski pass. Our Total Rewards program gives employees access to some of the world’s most beautiful playgrounds and luxurious properties—and the goods to enjoy each of them to their fullest potential.
Some of the benefits include:
Have fun. Serve Others. Do Right. Drive Values. Do Good. Be Safe. These are the values Vail Resorts employees embrace daily. As the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations, we operate in three highly integrated and interdependent segments including mountain, lodging and real estate. Vail Resorts employees are good at what they do and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm, pride and a commitment to creating an Experience of a Lifetime to our stakeholderss.
- Seasonal Health Insurance plan
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- Ski and snowboard pass to our world-class resorts
- Retail discounts at our stores
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Auto, Home and Pet Insurance
- Excellent training and professional development
Vail Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vail Resorts - 17 months ago
Vail Resorts hopes the ski vacation business is all uphill. One of North America's leading ski resort operators, Vail Resorts operates...