More than 4,100 professionals at Lockton provide more than 15,000 clients around the world with insurance , benefits , surety and risk management services, offering an uncommon level of client service. From its founding in 1966 in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, Lockton has grown to become the largest privately held insurance broker in the world and the 9th largest overall. Independent researcher Greenwich Associates awarded Lockton its 2011 Service Excellence Award for risk managment for large companies. Business Insurance has twice recognized Lockton as a "Best Place to Work in Insurance." You can learn more at www.lockton.com.
Lockton is known throughout the insurance industry as an entrepreneurial, progressive and successful insurance broker. As a result of continued individual and group accomplishments, Lockton has a record of steady and substantial growth. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, Lockton is interested in hearing from you.
The Account Manager will be responsible for the retention, renewals, marketing and servicing needs of Lockton Affinity clients within our small business unit. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of professionalism, possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and the flexibility to easily adapt to changing priorities. Brokerage experience preferred.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Assists in the renewal process by contacting the client regarding clarification of coverage updates according to program guidelines.
- Assists with the servicing and marketing needs of the client
Obtain driver information and MVR reports.
- Obtain additional information in accordance with guidelines.
- Responsible for resolution of coverage and policy criticisms from companies.
- Responds in a timely manner to the requests and needs of the client, producer, insurance company, department supervisor, and unit manager.
- Responsible for completion of audits for policies which are auditable.
- Receives requests, prepares and issues certificates.
- May make arrangements for client premium financing or direct debit.
- Coordinates the preparation of and distribution of auto identification cards.
- Makes positive contribution to customer satisfaction and constantly strives to improve service to the customer.
- Communicates in a positive manner to contribute to a cohesive, pleasant work environment.
- Protects the confidentiality of information learned by performing the duties of the position.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent education and/or experience.
- Firm working knowledge of commercial property/casualty coverages and services.
- Current P&C insurance license, or ability to obtain immediately.
- Brokerage experience in servicing the insurance needs of commercial accounts preferred.
- Understanding of commercial rating concepts.
- Ability to work with computer technology with little instruction with proficiency at spreadsheet and word processing programs.
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize heavy workloads to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Demonstrated professional, tactful negotiation and persuasion skills to achieve objectives.
Lockton Companies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. As a privately held company, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attracting and retaining great individuals. This includes health and dental coverage, which begins on your first day of work, 401(k) with match and immediate vesting, a competitive vacation plan and unrivaled career advancement opportunities. Lockton offers excellent benefits and a competitive salary.
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.