King Soopers grocery department offers a wide variety of products in today's competitive market. The increase in organic and non-organic items has created an environment unlike any other. An environment such as this allows individuals to use creative freedoms in developing new ideas and procedures to increase sales. King Soopers offers a company philosophy governed by core values that support teamwork and personal growth. There are great training programs within King Soopers designed to advance your career. Excellent opportunities for advancement in pay and position.
Night Crew Stocking Manager(Night Crew Head Clerk) , is an entry level position within King Soopers. Some of the qualifications for the position consist of, but are not limited to the following:
DRUG SCREENING: King Soopers adheres to the philosophy of a DRUG FREE WORK ENVIRONMENT. To this end, we ask that our external Finalist Candidates PASS A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN prior to any job offer being made.
- Must be able to work overnight hours, which include weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to provide customer service.
- Job duties include stocking and maintaining proper stock conditions in our grocery departments.
- Managing a crew of approximately 10-15 individuals while monitoring and controlling expenses to gain profit dollars.
- Must have previous management experience.
- Retail management a plus, but managing experience in another environment may also be considered.
- This position requires you to be a working manager with knowledge of how to properly stock product in a grocery store setting.
WAGE RANGE: $17.21 per hour
Kroger - 2 years ago
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Kroger (NYSE:KR) is one of the nation's largest grocery retailers, with fiscal 2010 sales of $82.2 billio...