Responsible for the successful execution of the sales plan for their assigned territory and the achievement of quarterly and annual sales plan objectives. This role includes essential functions such as the management of a field sales office, customer acquisition, cultivation & retention, product launch execution, expense control, inventory management, surgical case coverage, travel within the territory as well as maintaining open communications with sales management and customers.
• High school diploma and 4 years of relevant sales or medical experience + 2 years of medical device sales experience; or Bachelor's degree in related discipline + 2 years medical device sales experience.
• A valid driver's license.
• Ability to work in a lab or an operating room environment is also required.
• Willingness to relocate if or when the opportunity arises.
• Willingness to travel a high percentage of time.
• Must possess strong market development skills, a competitive spirit and place a high value on ethical standards with regard to surgical procedures and patient outcomes.
• Must be a self-starter with strong time management and planning skills, have the ability to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Documented successful sales performance (high growth, results vs. plan).