The Reception Coordinator role exists to welcome and greet prospective students, employees, and external visitors to campus. The RC will create a warm, positive, friendly welcoming environment for all those who enter the premises. Additionally, the RC will assist the Admissions team in coordinating interviews, meetings, visits for prospective students and families. They will assist in the management of Lead Distribution and Student Record maintenance. Finally, the RC may also be asked to help the President and Leadership with nominal admistrative requests like printing, faxing, or meeting scheduling.
- Greet and Welcome Visitors
- Assist Admissions in scheduling meetings and lead management
- Assist in creation and maintenance of Student files and records
- Create friendly, warm, welcoming environment for those entering the building
- Additional Administrative duties as needed
- Other duties as assigned or requested
- Experience in a reception/administrative assistant capacity
- Strong Customer Service Focus and Skill
- Reliable, prompt and detail oriented
- Excellent Organization Skills
- Excellent verbal and phone skills
- Scheduling experience and meeting management
- HS Diploma Required.
- Positive work attitude
- Associate Degree prefered.
- Prior Reception or AA experience preferred
Sanford-Brown - 16 months ago
Sanford-Brown in Hazelwood is a career-oriented college located in Hazelwood, MO. Since its beginning in 1998, the goal of this college has...