Challenge your mind and color outside of the lines. At TI’s Kilby Labs, you’ll be encouraged to think “out-of-the-box” and put your technical mind to the ultimate test. As a design engineer, you’ll architect innovative circuits and systems with an opportunity to work on exciting new areas and fundamentally change markets or create entirely new ones.
Kilby Labs is looking for team members who are inspired by the next big thing: people committed to making the world a better place and dedicated to doing it right the first time. TI offers an extraordinary culture, competitive benefits, professional development opportunities and collaboration coupled with a social responsibility. A career at TI provides the chance to work with some of the world's most dynamic technologies that help people learn, grow, connect and discover.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Understanding and analyzing system-level and circuit-level specifications and requirements.
• Developing and inventing best-suited circuits and system architectures.
• Performing extensive simulations and analysis to ensure spec compliance and superior performance at a competitive cost.
• Leading, planning, organizing and tracking your tasks.
• Working independently or within a team while effectively interacting with multiple teams – both international and cross-organization – with the appropriate cultural sensitivity in order to complete objectives.
• Supervising IC layouts to ensure a high-performance standard.
• Participating in design reviews and creating the necessary design and product documentation.
• Partnering with business and system engineering teams to develop mutually agreeable design specifications.
Must be completing a M.S. or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
• Solid analog circuit design fundamentals: CMOS & Bipolar.
• Analog/mixed-signal/RF circuit design experience in deep submicron CMOS.
• Knowledge on large-signal high-speed circuits, low-power techniques, on-chip power delivery, microwave theory, signal processing, signal integrity and silicon reliability.
• Knowledge and experience in analog and high-frequency layout techniques.
• Strong communication and teaming skills, with good tactical and strategic thinking capabilities.
• Excellent self-organizing and time management skills.
Texas Instruments - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
As one of the world’s largest semiconductor companies with over 32,000 employees in more than 35 countries, Texas Instruments has been...