Part Time Teller-College Dr, Baton Rouge, LA-726748
Process deposits, transfers, withdrawals, and other transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures; must be continuously aware of fraud loss and check cashing guidelines as well as all security and transaction documentation requirements. Also responsible for the security of assigned cash which must be maintained and balanced within established guidelines. Must Champion and live the service and sales culture.
- Greets customers/prospects in the lobby, drive-thru and on the phone
- Process transactions within established policies and procedures to ensure operational excellence
- Identify and refer sales opportunities to Relationship Bankers via the GAIN needs assessment
- Compliance with all banking regulations
- Maintain supply and sale of consignment items.
- Deliver on in branch customer experience for all segments to ensure a quality customer experience-every customer every time.
- All other job duties as assigned.
- At least a High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
- At least six months of work experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job : Retail Banking
Primary Location : United States-Louisiana-Baton Rouge-Baton Rouge-College Dr Br 72 (37072)
Schedule : Part-time
Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting :
Unposting Date :
Capital One - 13 months ago
Capital One isn't just concerned with what's in your wallet; it's interested in your bank account as well. The company is...