Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Atria Senior Living is one of the nation’s largest providers of senior-living services. With more than 120 retirement and assisted living communities in 27 states, Atria is committed to providing quality care for seniors in an environment that promotes dignity and independence.
Employing approximately 8,500 employees nationwide we are home to more than 14,000 seniors across the country. From coast to coast, Atria communities provide a lifestyle where seniors are able to remain as independent and active as possible, offering customized levels of assisted living services to accommodate seniors' needs.
Atria’s mission is to provide exceptional service for their residents; growth, development and rewards for their employees; and viability for the long term for the company. “We strive to enhance lives and exceed expectations every day.” For additional information about Atria, including specifics about our communities, please refer to the Support Center website at www.atriaseniorliving.com.
We are currently seeking an experienced Resident Services Director to join our team at Atria Vista Del Rio in Albuquerque, NM. The primary job function of the Resident Services Director is responsibility for the overall implementation, delivery, and coordination of resident care services at the community.
Scope of Responsibilities Include:
- Supervise medical technicians and care giving staff
- Ensure that we are providing the best quality of care to our senior residents
- Adhering to all company and regulatory standards
- Perform assessments of potential residents to determine their levels of care, and continually assess our existing residents to make sure their needs are being met
- Implement and maintain an accurate wellness record for each resident
- Supervise the storage, distribution, administering of and discontinuation of residents’ medication
- Serve as the liaison between residents and their families, administration and staff as well as with the residents’ physician, pharmacist, and medical personnel
- Schedule and staff your department while playing a key role on the management team of a successful Assisted Living community
- Must be LPN/LVN or RN in good standing and meet all State health requirements
- 3+ years experience in geriatrics
- Must enjoy working with seniors!!
- Strong staff management and supervisory skills
- Background in training and mentoring staff
- Computer skills
Atria offers a competitive salary and benefit package including 401k and tuition reimbursement.
How to Apply
If you want to enhance lives and exceed expectations then Atria Senior Living wants your talent.
Please click the "Apply Now" button or follow the URL listed below to submit your resume and join our Atria family!
Atria Senior Living Group - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Atria Senior Living is breathing new life as a senior living management company. It was formed in 2011 as a spinoff of Atria Senior Living...