Our client is a signature Pacific Northwest company seeking a Business Analyst with Oracle expertise. This candidate must have business requirements and systems technology sufficient to effectively support existing processes / applications while identifying, designing, and deploying enhanced process and technology solutions.
- Solutions for small enhancements, support issues and gaps
- All aspects of analysis, design, testing, configuration, implementation, deployment, business training if necessary and support
- Supporting documentation as defined by the small solution or sustainment tasks
- Meet tasks as outlined by the systems lead/business systems manager
- Provide weekly status to defined distribution list
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Oracle Accounts Receivable(AR), Accounts Payable(AP), General Ledger(GL), Intercompany (INV) and the associated upstream transactions and master data - Suppliers, Items and Customers: 5-7 years
- Solution design, testing, and implementation experience: 7 years
- Production support, system maintenance, upgrades, and enhancement delivery experience: 7 years
- End user support and documentation experience: 6 years
- IT Project experience as project resource or lead: 2 years
- 2+ full lifecycle implementations and knowledge across financial modules and the upstream transactions lifecycle
- Strong SQL skills for creation of test data, root cause analysis, etc.
- Strong Oracle support skills
- Ability to multi-task - work projects and support tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of system development methodologies with experience throughout the full project lifecycle
- Ability to identify / define technology solutions delivering required business capabilities
- Knowledge / skill to objectively assess benefits, costs, and viability of proposed solution options
- Knowledge of business process design and ability to drive process improvement initiatives
- Ability to develop clear, thorough functional design specifications that drive effective solution development
- Ability to define and execute appropriate test scenarios to validate system solutions
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Visio, and Project
- Ability to influence and coordinate the efforts of others
- Ability to coach / mentor less experienced analysts
- Strong oral and written communication skills enabling the persuasive presentation of proposed solutions and the delivery of effective end user training
- Ability to collaborate and drive consensus across a diverse group customers with conflicting priorities
Duration - 6 months to start with possible extension.
- Pricing(QP) and Oracle Trade Management
- Retail Experience
- B2B Experience
- OBIEE Experience
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...