Manager, Partnership Development –National Travel Brands
Job Number: 021320133BD
Department: Business Development FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: VP, Operations EEO Group: O2-First/Mid Level Officials and Managers
The role of the Partnership Development Manager is to further the Partnership Development efforts, organizational goals, and bring value to the Industry for Brand USA. The Partnership Development Manager develops and maintains relationships with assigned Brand USA partners, and seeks opportunities to create new partnerships within assigned sectors. The Partnership Development Manager also works in conjunction with Brand USA Partner Services, Marketing and Operations teams to ensure the seamless execution and maintenance of programs as they relate to our partners.
- Manage multiple partners and projects related to Partnership Development as assigned.
- Managing strategic partner accounts on a regional basis, and identifying and developing regional strategic partnerships.
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between assigned partners, prospects, and Brand USA as it relates to partner development and maintenance.
- Building alliances with National and Global travel brands to leverage resources and create value for their stakeholders.
- Work in partnership with various internal and external stakeholders to achieve program objectives and targeted partnership goals.
- Work to achieve both cash and in-kind contribution targets.
- Work to achieve partnership renewal targets via proactive Partner management and providing exceptional customer service.
- Accurately report and provide status updates and required metrics to leadership and internal data coordinators via regular reporting and implemented CRM tools.
- Ability to strategically communicate key messages to target audiences through the use of multi-tiered programs.
- Make regular presentations about Brand USA programs and opportunities at regional meetings and events.
- Provide input and regular feedback into the Partnership Development plan evolution.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, or Tourism
- A minimum of 8-10 years in a Partnership Development, Marketing, or Sales environment, preferably within the Travel industry. National Travel Brand Experience is a plus.
- Have expert knowledge of global travel industry segments and brands, with specific experience with National Travel Brands (Ex. Lodging, attractions, car rental, aviation, etc…).
- A proven track record of contributing to increased sales, market share, or partnership engagement in past work environments.
- Leadership experience in developing strategic alliances, marketing partnerships, and complex, integrated marketing campaigns.
- Strong qualification skills in understanding partner needs and how to integrate with Brand USA partnership marketing opportunities.
- Project Management experience to create and implement targeted programs with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong prospecting/analytical skills to identify and develop new business/partnership opportunities.
- Motivated “self-starter” that can maintain high levels of productivity and energy in a remotely deployed environment.
- Ability to write detailed presentations, planning documents, and reports.
- Ability to execute a plan and work across the organization to service our internal clients.
- A working knowledge of multiple Travel Industry segments is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable presenting to groups large and small.
- Strong relationship management skills in a partner facing and team oriented role.
Key Position Attributes
- Washington, D.C. or Home-office deployment
- Frequent travel required
- This is a contract position
- Competitive base salary plus incentive based on targets
- Reports directly to Vice President, Partnership Development, North America
Interested candidates should submit a resume; cover letter and salary requirements
No phone calls please.
About Brand USA
Brand USA was established by the Travel Promotion Act in 2010 to spearhead the nation's first global marketing effort to promote the United States as a premier travel destination and to communicate U.S. entry/exit policies and procedures to worldwide travelers. Formed as the Corporation for Travel Promotion, the public-private entity began operations in May 2011 and does business as Brand USA. Brand USA works in close partnership with the travel industry to maximize the economic and social benefits of travel. The program's activities are funded at no cost to US. taxpayers through a combination of private-sector investment and matching funds collected by the U.S. Government from international visitors
Brand USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring, developing and maintaining a diverse workforce without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, matriculation, physical handicap, or political affiliation.
Indeed - 23 months ago
About Brand USA
Brand USA was established by the Travel Promotion Act in 2010 to spearhead the nation's first global marketing effort to...