Join Waste Connections, Inc. and Connect with Your Future!
Waste Connections of Nebraska has an immediate opening for a Sales Representative at our Lincoln, NE location Midwest Refuse. This position establishes and maintains effective customer relationships and mutually beneficial business relationships with clients. The Sales Representative also ensures outstanding customer service including customer contract retention; prompt, courteous and professional service; and resolution of any customer concerns within the district. The Sales Representative drives new and existing sales within our district.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for the following:
Qualified candidates for the Sales Representative position will possess a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years outside cold calling experience in a service related industry. Must have highly developed interpersonal, analytical and communication skills, and be able to demonstrate sound judgment and decision making ability. Strong customer service and sales results are also important. P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience is desirable. This position requires the ability to manage ones time effectively, be goal oriented and punctual.
- Sales of commercial and residential waste removal services, compactors & recycling materials.
- Operational flow of integral communication and asset management.
- Prepare bids, weekly call reports and call on new and existing customers.
- Interaction with customers, non-profit organizations and business associations.
- Gather contract expiration dates, document existing customer concerns, work with other departments to satisfy customer requests for service.
Full benefits are included with our monthly car allowance, base salary, plus commission plan. If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of our district's team, enhance your own skills and grow with an expanding company then Waste Connections of Nebraska is the place for you.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V.)
Waste Connections - 2 years ago
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...