Inglis enables people with disabilities – and those who care for them – to achieve their goals and live life to the fullest. He/she will partner with the VP, of Human Resources and the Senior Executive team to help shape the culture of the organization. To be successful, he/she must be mature, service oriented, an excellent team member and able to juggle multiple priorities with shifting agendas. All essential job responsibilities will be executed in accordance with Inglis Administrative policies and compliance/ethics guidelines.
All essential job responsibilities will be executed in accordance with Inglis Administrative policies and compliance/ethics guidelines.
- Managing and coordinating all recruitment activities for non-union and union positions and partners with all levels of management to ensure placement of qualified talent for all vacancies.
- Utilizing the “Assessment Center” methodology to hire talent.
- Partnering with other Recruiters in the HR department to set goals and evaluate results to ensure targets are achieved and are consistent with Inglis Values and Standards of Excellence.
- Partners with Management to address issues and trends relating to turnover and vacancies and maintain monthly metrics.
- Manages employment process including offers, physicals, background checks, licensures and verification of all pre-employment paperwork.
- Partners with the VP, Human Resources and Management to identify and implement retention strategies.
- Partners with 1199C regarding nursing vacancy and turnover trends.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with vendors, community organizations to create a partnership that yields success, results and credibility.
- Develops sourcing methods that attract passive and active talent.
- Ensures that Recruitment processes are highly effective and service oriented.
- Partners with Director of Training and Development on the development of training on hiring processes.
- In collaboration with the VP, Human Resources and Director of Training & Development, ensures that Recruitment processes reflect and support Inglis Brand strategy.
- Create and foster relationships with colleges and professional organizations to create a diverse talent pool.
Education & Experience:
Inglis welcomes great people without regard to disability, race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, military service, marital status, or any other characteristics, as protected by law. We encourage all Protected Veterans and the long-term unemployed to apply. Please send resume to Inglis, Attn: Cheryl Whitfield, VP Human Resources or Cynthia Burgess, Recruiter, Human Resources at 2600 Belmont Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19131; or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com EOE, M/F/D/V
- Five plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience in a healthcare environment, experience in General HR functions.
- Strong understanding and the ability to recruit on all levels of the organization from entry level to corporate staff.
- Two year degree from a recognized college or university with a PHR or SPHR; 4 year degree preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in a unionized environment and the understanding of contractual obligations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of highly regulatory environments such as PA Department of Health, PA Department of Welfare, HUD, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Shared Leadership concept.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills with a clear understanding of the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle process.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources, strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and internet searches.
- Must possess the ability to interact with all staff levels in a fast paced environment, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Inglis programs offer more ways for our clients to maximize their independence.
Through nursing home services and community-based...