RN / Registered Nurse Manager needed immediately for BAYADA Adult and Pediatric Home Care office opening in Greenville, SC.
Do you want to use your clinical leadership and mentoring skills to make a difference in people’s lives? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care and we believe that our pediatric clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Your important work will help ensure that our clients come first and that our BAYADA caregivers have the support they need to be successful. In this growing and dynamic environment, we offer exciting career paths for nurses like you.
We are seeking a RN, Nurse Manager for our Greenville, SC area full service home care office. This managerial role is ideal for someone desiring one-on-one patient contact and staff mentoring. Growth potential for Nurse Managers at BAYADA includes moving into Associate Director and Director roles, based on individual strengths and goals.
- Conducting initial and re-assessments of pediatric clients.
- Mentoring and development of field staff.
- Addressing/supporting clinical concerns.
- Supervisory visits by the RN, Nurse Manager to observe clinical proficiencies while with a client.
- Current South Carolina RN license in good standing, BSN preferred.
- Minimum two years recent, verifiable high-tech pediatric clinical experience OR two years experience as a Pediatric Nursing Supervisor, preferably in home care.
- Recent trach/vent experience required
- Child Abuse Clearance in states where applicable.
- Strong assessment and organizational skills
- Prior supervisory experience (clinical oversight, recruitment, competency evaluations, etc.) required
- Demonstrated successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
Rewarding work, a fulfilling career and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why the most talented and admired healthcare professionals make BAYADA their employer of choice. With more than 240 offices nationwide, the people of BAYADA Home Health Care grow together. From comprehensive in-house orientation and training to ongoing mentoring and precepting, you’ll feel the difference higher standards make. BAYADA Home Health Care is proud to offer a comprehensive salary, growth opportunities, and benefits that include: medical/dental/prescription/vision/paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401K w/company match and short/long term disability. Apply now for immediate consideration or to learn more about this opportunity please visit us at jobs.bayada.com .
Bayada - 21 months ago
Since our founding in 1975, caring for our patients the right way has been at the heart of everything we do at BAYADA Home Health Care. At...