Increase new sales business while managing exiting accounts by promoting new lines and products
Provides ongoing training and customer service.
Increase sales productivity and identify new areas for growth or improvement.
Must have ongoing knowledge of wireless products, service and industry trends. Must participate in sales meetings and training
Manage sales pipelines and generate daily sales reports and forecasting.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, social security card and proof of insurance
- Ability to train new clients on equipment issues
- Bilingual Communicator
- 2 Yrs. of Wireless Business to Business Sales Experience
- Territory Sales experience is a must.
- Must be a detail listener with strong organizational and time management skills.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Bachelor's Degree- Preferred
- Approximate 90% of traveling time between clients in assigned geographic territory.
- 75% recruiting new business clients, 25% customer service support and business visits.
- Base salary + commission and fuel
- When traveling outside of territory we offer meal per diem, hotel and rental car, if needed
Rush Star Wireless, Inc - 21 months ago