Job Responsibilities of Technician Apprentice :
- Learn how to diagnose and repair basic systems to become certified in a minimum of 5 areas with a preference for brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and electrical
- Change oil and/or transmission fluid and filters
- Install batteries and checks electrical systems
- Install and perform tire maintenance
- Install parts which include shock absorbers and exhaust systems
- Road test vehicles
Job Requirements of Tire/Maintenance Technician :
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities :
- Demonstrate the ability to learn basic mechanical tasks
- A high level of motivation and energy and strong customer service skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Automotive or tech school experience
*CareerBuilder Keywords: motor, chassis, repair, automotive, mechanic, engine, auto, automotive mechanic, auto tech, ASE, A.S.E., car repair, auto repair.
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
- Please visit our website at www.FirestoneCompleteAutoCare.com to learn more about our organization and locations.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- 2 years ago - save job
Firestone Complete Auto Care™ is owned and operated by Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC (BSRO). Firestone Complete Auto Care is a...