As a Clinical Specialist you will support all aspects of clinically focused sales for Roche's ACCU-CHEK product line, which includes blood glucose meters, insulin delivery systems, diabetes information management solutions, diabetes programs and services, and co-promoted product solutions within an assigned territory. You will use your training skills and specialized knowledge in the Diabetes disease state to generate demand and maximize product awareness by working with and providing education and information to Health Care Professionals. To be successful in this role, you will:
Territory: San Jose, CA
- Provide clinical support achievement of territory sales goals for the ACCU-CHEK Portfolio.
- Maximize product awareness and expansion throughout assigned territory by working in partnership with Diabetes Solutions Specialist and Regional Business Manager to identify targets and areas for ROI.
- Assist assigned targeted high value accounts with insulin pump patient selection, paperwork and processes to support their Diabetes Programs.
- Partner with the Regional Clinical Specialists (RCS) on patient training initiatives within region.
- Identify, certify, and support contracted trainers and non-contracted trainers
- Compliment the quality and timeliness of patient training by supporting deployed certified trainer activities or be actively engaged in training activities as appropriate to support key high value accounts
- In partnership with assigned Diabetes Solutions Specialists, assist in the coordination and delivery of key presentations.
- Develop and maintain positive presence and relationships within Diabetes community (ADA, AADE, JDRF)
- You will work cross functionally with internal colleagues and peers to share information and best practices while remaining actively involved in industry/customer organizations that impact business.
Seeking candidates that live within 50 miles of San Jose, CA
BioSpace.com - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard