This position is contingent on a pending contract award and slated start is Summer 2013.
This contract will be 100% overseas work, in various countries and locations yet to be determined. Contract requirements are for the maintenance and repair of Government owned and leased facilities; maintaining and repairing these facilities and their equipment, including fire protection equipment and upgrading of fire protection capabilities.
Technical and Education Requirements:
- Must be willing to travel overseas for extended periods of time
- Must be able to pass a general physical
- Must submit to all immunizations required for overseas travel
- Must have a valid passport or be able to obtain one by time of employment
- Must provide common hand-tools necessary for performance in this position
- Must have been a certified elevator mechanic for a minimum of five years, with two years experience in service, maintenance, or modernization. Must possess a current Qualified Elevator Inspector certification, issued by the National Association of Elevator Safety Authorities International (NAESAI).
- Familiar with the standards established by: American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME ): A17.1, A18.1, International Building Code (IBC), National Electrical Code (NEC), American National Standards Institute (ANSI) A117.1, Accessible and Usable, Buildings and Facilities Standards, OSHA and other safety regulations.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Visit our website at www.alutiiq.com for details on Alutiiq. Alaska Native/American Indian preference per PL 93-638. EOE
- Ability to obtain/maintain a Secret or Top Secret Clearance