POWER UP YOUR CAREER with Safelite Group
Desk Review Specialist
Safelite® Group is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Right now, we’re looking for a Desk Review Specialist to join our team and provide analysis of provider’s auto physical damage report to determine its adequacy, completeness, and accuracy of parts and labor. It is a process of reviewing information pertaining to the auto physical damage report without detailed verification and is designed to identify problems warranting additional review and to resolve some of those problems or exceptions.
Who we’re looking for:
What you can expect:
- 2 Brand Advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight
- These assoicates will be working mid-day shift hours
- Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
- People who consistently drive for extraordinary results
- Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful
- Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better
- Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
At Safelite®, we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge:
- You'll experience great leadership.
- We’ll focus on you first.
- You’ll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best.
- You’ll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to growth both personally and professionally.
The Desk Review Specialist will play a key role in helping us to achieve our goals by focusing on the following responsibilities:
- Analyzes and answers requests by email, telephone, or in person from repair shops or insurance carrier representatives
- Maintains cycle time of desk review requests
- Negotiates parts and pricing used in automotive or truck repair
- Manages escalated calls as appropriate
- Maintains knowledge of automotive and truck industry
- Coordinates invoicing, payment, and reporting with appropriate team members
- 1-2 years experience in insurance adjusting or auto physical damage repair
- Customer service and call center experience required
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ultramate or Mitchell software experience preferred
Safelite AutoGlass - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Safelite AutoGlass® is the nation's leading provider of vehicle glass repair and replacement services with annual revenue in excess of...