- Nashua, NH---Pheasant Lane Mall, 02247
Job Title: Fashion Expert
Are you a fashion-ista? Are you constantly reviewing the latest magazines and watching every fashion/celebrity/decorator show on TV to stay in the loop on what’s in style? Do you like interacting with people on a personal level and helping make their lives better through your style advice? Well…being a Fashion Expert in the new jcp might be the position for you! Come be a part of a team that is changing the face of retail forever.
The Fashion Expert position provides a customized shopping experience for all our customers by providing trend, fashion, and fit advice to meet their merchandise and lifestyle needs.
• Assisting customers – You seek out customers and do whatever you can to make their experience GREAT. You listen, you help, you educate, and you make them want to come back!
• Offer Trend Advice – You find out exactly what your customers need and educate them on what’s in style and what you can do for them to impact their look or space.
• Provide apparel or home décor recommendations – You have no problem spending 30 minutes with a customer walking the shops and finding merchandise for them to try on or consider to positively impact their lives!
• Build a Fan Base – You love staying in contact with new and repeat customers because you know what they like, what they need, and when they need it!
• Focus on visual merchandising – You have a creative eye and when merchandise starts flying out the door and the mannequins are wearing items that no longer exist…you know how put together a new outfit that supports company directives and is trend right to engage our customers!
• Support a learning environment – You enjoy sharing your knowledge of trend and store merchandise with your teammates so that they can better assist customers every day.
Skill and Characteristics:
• People Skills – You are engaging and have no problem striking up a conversation with complete strangers. You like working in a team environment where you help your peers and they help you!
• Influence – You are not a pushy sales person, but you know how to maneuver in a conversation to get someone to think differently.
• Creative – You think of new things all the time and seem to have a never ending list of what to tweak to make them better.
• Passion for Trend – You are plugged in to all of the latest styles and trends of the industry and are always hungry to learn more.
JCPenney - 13 months ago
A century-old name in retailing, J. C. Penney is reinventing itself to modernize its iconic but sagging department store business. The...